March 30, 2016 - Day 1 Presentations - 2016 CUPP Conference
The presentations given on day one of the conference pertained to the availability of federal grant opportunities, how to apply for these grants and technical presentations from some of the CUPP non-governmental partners.
Note: These presentations will only be up on this website until Friday, June 17, 2016. If you would like to have them for later, please be sure to save/download a copy to your computer.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda: 2016 College/Underserved Community Partnership Program (CUPP) Conference (PDF)(3 pp, 93 K, March 30-31,2016)
- Where to Find Grants - Michelle Loosli - Increasing Resources to Your Community (PDF)(47 pp, 3 MB)
- Grant/Loan Opportunities with the US Department of Agriculture Rural Development - Jack Stanek - Loan and Grant Opportunities for Municipalities (PDF)(25 pp, 698 K)
- Collaborative Opportunities with Communities - Dr. Natasha Udu-gama - How to Advance Community Priorities with Scientists (PDF)(15 pp, 2 MB)
- Grant/Loan Opportunities for Community Block Development Grants - Steve Hand - Introduction to Georgia’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program (PDF)(30 pp, 2 MB)
- Grant/Loan Opportunities with the Brownfields Program - Cindy Nolan - What are Brownfields and Are You Ready to Take Them On? (PDF)(21 pp, 992 K)
- Grant/Loan Opportunities with the US Small Business Administration - Terri Denison - U.S. Small Business Administration Overview of Programs and Services (PDF)(23 pp, 488 K)
- Grant/Loan Opportunities for Community Health Issues - Sharon L. Ricks - Improving Community Health Outcomes - Grant Opportunities and Other Resources (PDF)(25 pp, 2 MB)
- Grant/Loan Opportunities for Water Infrastructure Issues - Sheryl Parsons - State Revolving Funds and Water Infrastructure Financing (PDF)(22 pp, 4 MB)
- Climate Impacts, Outreach and Equity (PDF)(89 pp, 9 MB)