Grantee Forms & Reporting for Brownfields and Land Revitalization in New England
For your convenience, the forms below designated by an SFF are in a "screen-fillable" format. Using the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat, you can open the form and fill in the information right on the screen. You may then print out the information and include in your application or reporting packet.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more.
- Grant Management Documents
- Payment Requests
- Closeout Process
Grant Application/Amendment Forms
- SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance (PDF) (3 pp, 265 K, SFF)
- SF 424A Budget Information – Non-Construction Programs (PDF) (3 pp, 314 K, SFF)
- Standard Form 424B Assurances – Non-Construction (PDF) (2 pp, 113 K, SFF)
- Standard Form LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (PDF) (2 pp, 45 K)
- EPA Form 4700-4 Pre-award Compliance Certification
- EPA Form 6600-06 Certification Regarding Lobbying
- EPA Form 5700-54 Key Contacts Form (PDF) (2 pp, 174 K, SFF)
- Workplan Templates
- Assessment Grant Workplan Template (MS Word)(7 pp, 43 K)
- Cleanup Grant Workplan Template (MS Word)(8 pp, 39 K)
- Revolving Loan Fund Grant Workplan Template (MS Word)(8 pp, 38 K)
- Budget Attachment
- Additional forms may be found at EPA Grants & Debarment.
If your municipality or organization is registered in and use ASAP.gov for Federal Government payments, you must request payment though this system. If not, you can use the following form:
Please email your Payment Request to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 702-798-2423.
- Assessment Grant Quarterly Report Template (MS Word)(6 pp, 30 K)
- Cleanup Grant Quarterly Report Template (MS Word)(4 pp, 32 K)
- Revolving Loan Fund Program Report Template (MS Word)(4 pp, 33 K)
- Job Training Grant Quarterly Report Template (MS Word)(7 pp, 27 K)
- Job Training Reporting Form
Please email a copy of your quarterly reports to your Project Officer by the due date.
Please email a copy of your MBE/WBE report to:
Larry Wells - DBE Coordinator (R1_MBEWBEReport@epa.gov)
Your Project Officer
The Assessment, Cleanup and Redevelopment Exchange System (ACRES) is an online database for Brownfields Grantees to electronically submit data directly to EPA.
- Current Users – Login to ACRES
- New Users – If you are new to ACRES, you will need to register at the ACRES Log In page. Follow the steps in the ACRES Registration for New Users (PDF) (3 pp, 288 K) to start using ACRES.
- SF425 Federal Financial Report (FFR) (MS Excel)(1 pg, 21 K)
- Instructions on how to prepare the form (PDF) (5 pp, 53 K)
Please email a copy of your SF425 report to your Project Officer.
Please email your Federal Financial Report to email@example.com OR fax to 702-798-2423.
Closeout reports are due no later than 90 days after the end of the cooperative agreement period of performance. The reports required for closeout are:
- Final Federal Financial Report
- SF425 Federal Financial Report (FFR) (MS Excel) (1 pg, 21 K)
- Instructions for SF-425, Federal Financial Report (PDF) (5 pp, 53 K)
- Final MBE/WBE Report
- Final Technical Report
The final technical report should be in the format of a Quarterly Report (See above for template and example below) and summarize all activities performed during the grant period to include:
- a final budget
- a list of all sites assessed/cleaned up using grant funding
- all activities performed using grant funding
- Final Lobbying Certification (For grants awarded in FY2000 - FY2005 only)
Please email or mail completed documents to your Project Officer:
Please email your Final Federal Financial Report to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 702-798-2423.