The list below provides a compilation of project case studies, reports and presentations that provide additional information and details about farm-based anaerobic digester projects. Visit Stories from the Farm to find more information about anaerobic digestion projects and case studies.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Anaerobic Digestion Performance on a Sand Bedded Dairy Farm (PDF)(18 pp, 1 MB, April 2010)
- Benefits, Costs and Operating Experience at Seven New Agricutural Anaerobic Digesters (PDF)(7 pp, 179 K, July 2010)
- Case Study Primer for Participant Discussion: Biodigesters and Biogas (PDF)(30 pp, 486 K, May 2012)
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions due to Anaerobic Digestion of Dairy Manure: Results from 7 NYS Dairy Farms (PDF)(20 pp, 944 K, April 2010)
- Next Generation Technology Swine Waste-to-Energy Project (PDF)(15 pp, 3 MB, June 2013)
- Progressive Agriculture: Anaerobic Digestion on a Third Generation Farm in Ashley, Ohio (PDF)(8 pp, 919 K, August 2013)
- Wisconsin Agricultural Biogas Casebook (PDF)(93 pp, 3 MB, December 2009)