Wednesday, Jun 24, 2015
1:00-2:30 p.m. (EDT)
EPA's Green Power Partnership (GPP)
EPA's GPP, in collaboration with EPA's RE-Powering America's Land Initiative, will host an informational webinar for attendees to learn about new, yet-to-be-built renewable energy projects that may align with their organization's energy, environmental, and financial objectives, as well as how EPA Partner organizations can engage in the development of these projects.
The webinar will feature five to eight short project presentations from renewable energy developers and a Q&A session. Developers will discuss project details, business models, and project engagement opportunities for Green Power Partners and other organizations that include power purchase agreements, renewable energy certificate procurements, financial investment, and equity ownership opportunities. Following the webinar, attendees can indicate if they wish to receive additional information on selected developer presentations. All projects to be presented on the webinar meet EPA's definition of eligible green power resources.
A renewable energy project's inclusion in the webinar does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by EPA. All parties are required to do their own due diligence prior to any project engagement.
More information on past Project Alignment webinars (now called Project Matching Initiative), along with previous project proposals received, is available here.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Introduction & Webinar Logistics (PDF)(9 pp, 585 K)
- Apex Clean Energy (Wind, Indiana) (PDF)(7 pp, 585 K)
- CP Bloom Wind LLC (Wind, Kansas) (PDF)(5 pp, 617 K)
- Geronimo Energy, LLC (Wind, Illinois) (PDF)(6 pp, 714 K)
- Invenergy Wind Development (Wind, West Virginia) (PDF)(6 pp, 1 MB)
- OwnEnergy, Inc. (Wind, Kansas) (PDF)(5 pp, 889 K)
- Sterling Energy Assets (Solar, Pennsylvania) (PDF)(5 pp, 735 K)