Cross-State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR) Allowance Allocations and Templates
Below are the unit level allocations under the CSAPR FIPs after tolling, along with the 2018 allocations templates and instructions.
- CSAPR Update 2018 Allocations Template (1 pg, 44 K)
Updated November 21, 2016
- Instructions for the 2018 Allocations Template (2 pp, 28 K) Updated November 21, 2016
- CSAPR 2016 Allocations Template for Supplemental Rule States (IA, MI, MO, OK and WI)(1 pg, 44 K)
Notice of Data Availability
- Notice of Data Availability (PDF 1 pp) Federal Register - July 18, 2011
- Allowance Allocation Final Rule TSD (PDF 19 pp, 345 Kb)
- *Final CSAPR Unit Level Allocations under the FIP (PDF 99 pp, 407 kb)
- *Final CSAPR Unit Level Allocations under the FIP and Underlying Data (Excel 4.1 MB)
*For annual SO2 and NOX allocations, tables include sources located in states covered by the CSAPR. For ozone-season allocations, tables include sources located in states covered by the final CSAPR as well as the 6 states that are included in the Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for ozone-season NOX emission reductions.