March 31, 2016 - Day 2 Presentations - 2016 CUPP Conference
The presentations given on day two of the conference showcased CUPP partner colleges and universities, where the students shared their experiential learning activities and projects in their local communities.
Note: These presentations will only be up on this website until Friday, June 17, 2016. If you would like to have them for later, please be sure to save/download a copy to your computer.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Integrating Environmental, Cultural & Economic Perspectives into the Development of Local Brownfield Redevelopment Policies Adjacent to a Superfund Site (PDF)(19 pp, 931 K)
- Conceptual Design Including Climate Change Impacts (PDF)(36 pp, 4 MB)
- Medley, Florida: Food Desert Issues (PDF)(43 pp, 5 MB)
- Portfolios of Atlanta’s Poor - Dr. Elisabet Rutstrom (PDF)(23 pp, 784 K)
- Mapping the City of Eatonton Water System and Creating a GIS Databases for the Waterlines and Hydrants (PDF)(24 pp, 1 MB)
- Clean Water Act Consent Decree Community Engagement (PDF)(16 pp, 343 K)