Building on the topic of What is Climate Leadership, two guest speakers – 2013 Climate Leadership Award winners in the Supply Chain Management category – discussed their initiatives and achievements. Featured organizations have developed comprehensive GHG inventories and aggressive emissions reduction goals and demonstrate they are at the leading edge of managing GHGs in their organizational supply chains. EPA's Supply Chain resources were also discussed.
- Melissa Klein, Communications Director, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
- Verena Radulovic, Product Manager, ENERGY STAR program, U.S. EPA
- Tim Juliani, Director of Corporate Engagement, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Mike Ray, Vice President of Business Integration and Transformation, IBM Integrated Supply Chain
- Andy Renger, Supply Chain Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
For more information about the supply chain initiatives of IBM and SDG&E, visit the 2013 Award Winners page.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.