Air Emissions Inventory Guidance Documents
These resources provide the latest available guidance on developing emissions inventories to meet State Implementation Plan (SIP) requirements. Emissions inventory SIPs are required National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) implementation rules and the Clean Air Act. These resources are intended for use by State, Local, and Tribal air agencies and the EPA regional offices.
- Emissions Inventory Guidance for Implementation of Ozone and Particulate Matter NAAQS and Regional Haze Regulations
- Emission Inventory Improvement Program (EIIP)
- Local-Scale Emission Inventory Development
- Implementation of an Emission Statement Program
- Memo on Emission Statement Requirement Under 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS Implementation
- Memo on Public Hearing Requirements for 1990 Base-Year Emission Inventory for Ozone and Carbon Monoxide Nonattainment Areas