PVI Database (ZIP)(1 MB)
This is the complete PVI database file and presents data from 74 sites, comprised of 69 sites in 10 states, 4 sites in Canada, and 1 site in Australia. The Microsoft Access database must be unzipped after download.
- PVI Database Data Dictionary (XLSX)(23 K)
This is the key to the data fields in the PVI database.
- PVI Database Export (XLSX)(1 MB)
This is an abridged version of the full MS Access PVI database.
Australian PVI Database (XLSX)(1 MB)
This file contains data for 124 sites in Australia (6,000 records). Analysis of these data are presented in Appendix C of the PVI Database Report below.
- Australian PVI Data Export (XLSX)(317 K)
This file contains 1,080 paired measurements of petroleum hydrocarbon soil vapor and groundwater source concentrations from 124 sites.
The technical report below evaluates the petroleum vapor intrusion database.
For assistance with accessibility for the PDFs, please email Sharon Fredericks (email@example.com).You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Evaluation of Empirical Data to Support Soil Vapor Intrusion Screening Criteria for Petroleum Hydrocarbon Compounds (PDF)(144 pp, 12 MB, January 2013, 510-R-13-001)
- Progress and Status Report - PVI Database (PDF)(35 pp, 593 K, July 12, 2011)
- PVI Database Diagram (PDF)(1 pg, 27 K)
- Short Summary of Australian Database (PDF)(2 pp, 19 K)