Resources for Safer Choice Product Manufacturers
This page gives Safer Choice partners and product manufacturers information they need to qualify and apply for the Safer Choice label. To carry the label, a product must meet the Safer Choice Standard, which includes:
- Criteria for Safer Chemical Ingredients and
- Requirements for:
- pH; and
Learn about partnering with the Safer Choice Program
- Steps to get the Safer Choice label on your product
- "Getting to the Nitty Gritty of Having Your Cleaning Product Recognized," Exit in which Safer Choice staff present on a range of topics related to the product review process at a webinar hosted by ISSA.
- How to start a partnership for a new category of products
- Safer Choice Standard and Criteria for Safer Chemical Ingredients
- Safer Choice Partner of the Year Awards
- Watch introductory videos on the Safer Choice Partner Community Exit and Safer Choice Supplier Community Exit, EPA's new online system for submitting products, ingredients, and chemicals to Safer Choice
Federal green purchasing
For manufacturers interested in selling Safer Choice-labeled products to the federal sector, guidance is available at Selling Greener Products and Services to the Federal Government.