Program Contacts and Mailing/Courier Information
New Chemicals Management Branch
- Greg Schweer, Chief, 202/564-8469
PMN Prenotice and Exemptions Management Team
The management of pre-notice activities and the risk management of exemption applications.
- Rebecca Edelstein, Team Leader 202/564-8566
- David Schutz, 202/564-9262 (prenotice coordinator)
- Adella Underdown, 202/564-9364 (prenotice coordinator)
- Christopher Buckley, 202/564-4817
- Jesse A. Miller, 202/564-2976
Notice and Regulations Management Team #1
The risk management of conventional new chemicals (including PFC substitutes) PMNs.
- Rose Allison, Team Leader 202/564-8970
- Jeff Bauer, 202/564-9042
- Geraldine Hilton, 202/564-8986
- Virginia Lee, 202/564-0883
- Monica Miller, 202/564-6473
Notice and Regulations Management Team #2
The risk management of new nanomaterials and microorganisms, coordination with EPA/OAR on Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) chemicals, as well as the development of Significant New Use Rules and other regulations.
- Ken Moss, Team Leader, 202/564-9232
- James Alwood, 202/564-8974
- Tracey Klosterman, 202/564-2209
- Matt Lloyd, 202/564-6031
- Hector Malagon, 202/564-0535
e-PMN Software or CDX Registration
- Kathryn Schechter, 202/564-8589
- CDX Helpdesk, 888/890-1995
- International callers, 970/494-5500
Document Tracking System
- Larona Washington, 202/564-8948
- Deena Watson-Vann, 202/564-8932
EPA contractor staff members can be reached at 202/564-9026 or 202/564-4519 to answer specific questions, when necessary, about the status of submittals in the pre-Focus period.
WARNING - Do not e-mail any Confidential Business Information (CBI) to EPA. EPA's e-mail system is not secured to protect CBI.
General Inquiries and Prenotice Communications
The Toxic Substances Control Act Hotline (email@example.com) is available to answer general questions about the PMN process or filing a PMN form. The TSCA hotline operates Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call (202) 554-1404. FAX requests for documents are received every day, at all times, on (202) 554-5603.
Office of Pollution Prevention & Toxics
New Chemicals Program (7405M)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460
Use the following direct address to send material by courier. (The building guards will need a New Chemicals Program staff contact phone and room number):
Office of Pollution Prevention & Toxics (New Chemicals Program)
EPA East Building, Room 4133
1201 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004-3302.
Main phone number: 202-564-8469