Forestry and Logging Sector (NAICS 113)
Forestry and Logging is part of the Agriculture sector (NAICS 11). Additional regulatory information may be available from the US Forest Service.
Laws and Regulations
- Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters: Area & Major Sources
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Combustion Portal Exit: compliance assistance center.
- Profile of the Lumber and Wood Products Industry (PDF) (126 pp, 507 K, About PDF): sector notebook
Policies and Guidance
- Polluted Runoff: Forestry: managing nonpoint source pollution from forestry activities.