Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)

Registering Transformers Containing Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)

PCB transformer owners must register their transformer(s) with EPA using form 7720-12. This form cannot be filled out or submitted online. Please print the form below, fill it out completely and return it to EPA via:

National Program Chemicals Division
Fibers & Organics Branch (7404T)
Office of Pollution Prevention & Toxics
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20460-0001

Also below is documentation for the PCB transformer registration database and a list of the “Most Recent" registrations table that contains only the most recent active PCB transformer registrations by location, thus indicating the best known current status of PCB transformers.

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.