Any company or person storing, transporting or disposing of PCBs or conducting PCB research and development must notify the EPA and receive an identification number using Form 7710-53.
Below is a list of documents describing the instructions for filing a Form 7710-53, the Form 7710-53 file and a list of of all facilities that have notified EPA of PCB activity:You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Instructions for completing Form 7710-53 (PDF)(1 pg, 26 K)
- Form 7710-53 (PDF)(1 pg, 32 K)
- National List of Facilities that have Notified of PCB Activity (PDF)(2927 pp, 5 MB, July 2014)
- National PCB Notifications - Comma Delimited (PDF)(451 pp, 2 MB)
- Data Field Descriptions - Column Header Description for National PCB Notifications - Comma Delimited (PDF)(1 pg, 120 K)