Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)

Notifications for Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Activities

Any company or person storing, transporting or disposing of PCBs or conducting PCB research and development must notify the EPA and receive an identification number using Form 7710-53.

Below is a list of documents describing the instructions for filing a Form 7710-53, the Form 7710-53 file and a list of of all facilities that have notified EPA of PCB activity:

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.