National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
New and Notable
- Compendium of State Approaches for Manure Management
- 2016 Pesticide General Permit
- MS4 General Permit Remand Rule,
- Stormwater Planning Guide
- Toxic and Hazardous Chemical Discharges
- Hazardous Waste Reporting Requirements
- Rainfall Erosivity Factor Calculator for Small Construction Sites
NPDES Program in Your Region
The EPA has 10 Regional offices around the country. Regional offices work closely with the states to implement the NPDES program. For specific NPDES information in your state or EPA Region, click on the corresponding Region below.
Get the Latest NPDES News
Join NPDES News to receive updates on webinars, training, and publications.