- January 10, 2017 -- EPA published a science-based public health approach and a coordinated strategy for continuing our progress to reduce lead exposures and protect public health. This approach outlines a common set of public health principles that will guide the Agency’s work to eliminate the adverse effects from lead exposure. Read more.
- November 3, 2016 -- EPA announced more than 100 federal enforcement actions completed over the last year that require entities like renovation contractors, landlords and property managers to protect communities and public health from exposure to lead. Read more.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español