Importing Vehicles and Engines

EPA Standard Form 3520-1 – Declaration Form – Importation of Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Engines Subject to Federal Air Pollution Standards

Use EPA Standard Form 3520-1 to import passenger vehicles, highway motorcycles, and the corresponding engines into the U.S.

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.