Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Hazardous Waste Part A Permit Application (Form 8700-23)

The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) requires anyone who owns or operates a facility where hazardous waste is treated, stored, or disposed to have a RCRA hazardous waste permit issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The permit application is divided into two parts, Part A and Part B. The Part A application is submitted on a designated form, EPA form 8700-23, and requires basic information about the facility, while the Part B application is submitted in narrative form and is often lengthy.

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.