Obtaining Assistance with Hazardous Waste Management Notification and Reporting Requirements

This document provides contact information for state and EPA regional offices where assistance can be obtained in filling out:

  • the Notification of Regulated Waste Activity (8700-12),
  • the Hazardous Waste Report (8700-13A/B)
  • Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Hazardous Waste Part A Permit Application (8700-23)

as well as where to send these forms. 

You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.