Fuels Registration, Reporting, and Compliance Help

Registration for Fuel Programs

There are two options for registering:


All companies are required to register before participating in EPA Fuel Programs under Title 40 CFR Part 80. These companies include transportation fuel producers, exporters, and importers, and any company that wishes to own or trade Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs), or implement RIN Quality Assurance Plans under the Renewable Fuel Standard.

Go to: Register a company

Fuel or fuel additive

Motor vehicle gasoline, motor vehicle diesel fuel, and their additives are required to be registered under 40 CFR Part 79 - Fuel and Fuel Additive Registrations (FFARs). 

Go to: Register a fuel or fuel additive