Information on Receiving Federal Vendor Payments

Federal agencies submitting invoices to EPA should use the Department of Treasury's Intergovernmental Payment and Collection System (IPAC). When submitting payments through IPAC, please use EPA's agency locator code (ACL) 68-01-0727.

Examples of federal disbursements include:

  • Disbursement interagency agreements;
  • General Service Administration rental payments (SLUC);
  • Government Printing Office;
  • Reimbursable work authorizations;
  • Office of Personnel Management training and security investigations; and
  • Working Capital Fund payments to federal agencies.