Financial sustainability is essential to successfully implementing environmental programs. EPA works proactively with states, tribes, nonprofit organizations, and the private sector to identify financing mechanisms in support of environmental programs and policies that protect human health and the environment.
Environmental Finance Program
Financing Tools and Funding Sources
What's New in Center for Environmental Finance (CEF)?
- EFAB FY 2016-2017 Strategic Action Agenda
- EFAB Gets Eight New Members to the Board - Welcome!
- Mr. David Kane, Executive Director of Administration, Portland Water District, Portland, ME
- Ms. Lori Beary, Community Development Director, Iowa Finance Authority, Des Moines, IA
- Mr. Chris Meister, Executive Director, Illinois Finance Authority, Chicago, IL
- Mr. James McGoff, Director, Indiana Finance Authority, Indianapolis, IN
- Mr. Brent Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, RESIGHT, Littleton, CO
- Ms. Yvette Downs, Principal, Strategic Management Systems, LLC, Washington, DC
- Ms. Pamela Lemoine, Principal Consultant, Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC, Chesterfield, MO