The purpose of this guidance is to:
- identify pesticide program and compliance and enforcement activities that should be pursued under cooperative agreements with states to support the performance measures for the National Pesticide and Enforcement Programs
- identify other activities eligible for state/tribal cooperative agreement funds in fiscal years 2011 - 2013
- describe requirements and expectations of applicants; and (4) provide anticipated funding information.
Issued March 6, 2010You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- FY2011-2013 Joint OPP/OECA Cooperative Agreement Guidance (PDF)(164 pp, 1 MB)
- Appendix 3b: EPA Form 5700-33H (PDF)(2 pp, 266 K)
- Appendix 4b: WPS EPA Form 5700-33H (PDF)(1 pg, 259 K)
- Appendix 7b: EPA Container/Containment Form 5700-33H (PDF)(1 pg, 48 K)
- Appendix 11: Endangered Species End-of-Year Report Form (PDF)(1 pg, 183 K)
- Appendix 12: Endangered Species Inspection Report Form (PDF)(1 pg, 260 K)