Resources on Clusters
- Cluster Leaders Meeting: Successfully Supporting Early-Stage Companies: The Role of Technology Testing
- Cluster Leaders Meeting: Building and Maintaining a Successful Cluster
- Cluster Leaders Meeting: Federal Funding Opportunities for Early-Stage Water Companies
- Water Venture Investment Conference
Other Cluster-Related Event Materials
- IPWA Financial Tools Taskforce Meeting - December 19, 2014
- White House Water Summit - March 22, 2016
- EPA Technology and Innovation Portal
- EPA's Technology Innovation Roadmap
- Cluster Leaders Meeting: “Successfully Supporting Early-Stage Companies: The Role of Technology Testing”
- U.S. Cluster Mapping Project Exit - The U.S. Cluster Mapping Project maps concentrations of various industries across the U.S. in order to identify naturally-occurring clusters. The site also contains a resource library which includes policy guides and case studies of clusters.
- Federally Funded Cluster Initiatives - This map by the Small Business Administration shows the 56 cluster initiatives funded by the federal government.
- European Union Cluster Observatory Exit - The E.U. Cluster Observatory maps clusters in the European Union. Like the U.S. Cluster Mapping Project, this website contains a resource library with cluster-related studies and policy guides.
- Science Progress's Innovation Clusters page Exit
- TCI Network - Global Practitioners Network for Competitiveness, Clusters and Innovation Exit
- Small Business Innovation Research Program - The SBIR Program is a competitve awards-based program that encourages domestic small businesses to engage in federal research and development on technologies that can be commercialized to solve specific needs of federal agencies.
- Innovation in America's Regions Exit
- Regional Innovation Acceleration Network Exit
- Innovation Network for Communities Exit