The 2016 Climate Leadership Awards application period opened on June 24, 2015. In this informative webinar, organizers discussed what's new this year and how your organization can be a competitive applicant for this prestigious recognition program. EPA and its NGO partners — The Climate Registry and Center for Climate and Energy Solutions — provided critical information related to eligibility, evaluation criteria, and application content for each of the award categories, as well as answered questions.
- Roger Fernandez, Manager of Corporate and Institutional Engagement, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
- Tim Juliani, Senior Director, Business Strategy & Partnerships, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
- Jennifer Kaminski, Director of Outreach and Communications, The Climate Registry
- Melissa Klein, Communications Director, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
Climate Leadership Award recipients are recognized for demonstrating exemplary leadership in response to climate change. To view past recipients, please visit /climateleadership/climate-leadership-awards.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Presentation Slides: Learn What’s New for the 2016 Climate Leadership Awards (PDF)(49 pp, 481 K, June 23, 2015)