Climate Leadership Awards and Conference
The 2017 award winners will be publicly recognized during the Climate Leadership Awards Dinner on March 2, 2017, held in conjunction with the sixth annual Climate Leadership Conference, to be held March 1-3, 2017 in Chicago, IL. Previously, the fifth annual Climate Leadership Awards Dinner was held on March 9, 2016 during the 2016 Climate Leadership Conference Exit, March 8 - 10, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
For details and photographs from the 2016 Climate Leadership Awards dinner, please visit the 2016 Award Winners page.
About the Climate Leadership Conference
The Climate Leadership Conference is hosted annually by the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) and The Climate Registry — with U.S. EPA as the event's headline sponsor. The conference is an exchange for thought leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community to share best practices for integrating GHG reduction and climate risk and resilience strategies into their organization's operations.
- More than 2,000 participants over the last five years
- Networking opportunities and events with sustainability professionals from the public and private sectors, including federal and state government officials, industry leaders, and non-profit experts
- Innovative ideas and best practices on topics such as energy efficiency, clean energy opportunities, setting and achieving GHG reduction goals, engaging supply chains, and other practical applications for measuring, managing, and reducing emissions
- Emerging best practices on climate resilience/adaptation planning and implementation
- Peer exchange on managing carbon footprints both internally and throughout the supply chain, while maintaining focus on the top and bottom lines
- Insights from Climate Leadership Award winners
- Climate Leadership Awards Dinner, held in conjunction with the conference