2014 Climate Leadership Award winners discussed ways they worked within their organizations to advance greenhouse gas reduction strategies and overcome obstacles in order to reach their climate objectives. Discussion included lessons learned, considerations and steps people can take to facilitate change in an organization.
- Melissa Klein, Communications Director, Center for Corporate Climate Leadership, U.S. EPA
- Daniel Kreeger, Executive Director, Association of Climate Change Officers
- Wendell Brase, Vice Chancellor for Administrative & Business Services, University of California, Irvine
- Sam Brooks, Associate Director, D.C. Department of General Services
- Jay M. Dietrich, P.E., Distinguished Engineer: Energy and Climate Stewardship, IBM