The information on this website is drawn from the fourth edition of EPA's Climate Change Indicators in the United States, published in 2016. This report presents 37 indicators, each describing trends related to the causes and effects of climate change. It focuses primarily on the United States, but in some cases global trends are presented to provide context or a basis for comparison. The online version is updated periodically as new data become available, and thus may differ from the printed version available below.
Order print copies or send inquiries by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional files you can download from other pages:
- Printer-friendly PDF versions of each indicator (containing all text and figures)
- PDF versions of previous editions of this report
- Detailed technical documentation for EPA's indicators
- High-resolution figures and the numerical data underlying the figures (on each indicator page)
- 2016 full report (PDF)(96 pp, 20 MB, August 2016)
- 2016 fact sheet (PDF)(2 pp, 2 MB, October 2016)