EPA continues to work with the Bay jurisdictions to address areas of concern identified in the final reports. Bay jurisdictions include Delaware, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. EPA has asked each jurisdiction to prepare a Sector Load Growth Demonstration using the Sector Load Growth Technical Memorandum as a guide. Listed below are the Sector Load Growth Demonstrations prepared by the jurisdictions.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Virginia's Approach to Sector Growth Issues (PDF)(3 pp, 52 K)
- District of Columbia Sector Load Management Response (PDF)(2 pp, 24 K)
- District of Columbia's Tracking Changes in Loads and Accounting for Movement among Sectors (PDF)(2 pp, 309 K)
- Maryland Sector Growth Demonstration (PDF)(15 pp, 377 K)
- Maryland Final Report of the Workgroup on Accounting for Growth (AFG) (PDF)(25 pp, 881 K)
- New York's Chesapeake Offset Program Status (PDF)(5 pp, 253 K)
- New York Sector Load Management Demonstration (PDF)(6 pp, 103 K)
- Pennsylvania's Response to EPA's Request for a Sector Load Demonstration (PDF)(7 pp, 77 K)
- Pennsylvania's Transmittal Letter for Sector Growth Demonstration (PDF)(1 pg, 195 K)
- Virginia Response to EPA - Sector Growth Issues (PDF)(5 pp, 65 K)
- West Virginia Sector Growth Assessment and Plan Addressing EPA Trading/Offset Recommendation (PDF)(3 pp, 194 K)