2008 National Emissions Inventory (NEI) Data
The data posted at this site will include only the latest version of the 2008NEI. This webpage should not be used as a reference for past versions of the NEI and users wanting a record of data used in their analysis should archive and document those inventories to meet their own archival needs. Users should not assume that the data posted on this site will stay the same as the data they use at a given point time.
SCC Data Files
The full detail data files for the Point, Onroad, Nonroad and Nonpoint data categories can be downloaded from the list below. Please note these files are larger than previous inventories and can be linked in Access if importing fails.
- Point (ZIP CSV) (406.0 MB)
- Onroad (ZIP CSV) (208.0 MB)
- Nonroad (ZIP CSV) (322.0 MB)
- Nonpoint (ZIP CSV) (51.2 MB)
Additional Summary Data
Tribal Lands Emissions Summaries
Facility Emissions Summaries
- Facility-level by Pollutant: (ZIP) (110.0 MB) Facility-level summary
- All Sector: (ZIP) (33.7 MB) National - county aggregated - sector file
- Biogenics: (ZIP) (14.3 MB) Various levels of aggregation down to monthly county emissions
- Tier Summaries: National/State/County summaries for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3
- 2008 Version 3 Pb facility-process: (ZIP) (CSV, 3.11MB) Point source facility-process summary for lead (Pb)
- 2008 Version 3 Hg: (ZIP) (34.7 MB) Point source facility-process, nonpoint, onroad, nonroad and national summary for mercury (Hg)
Maps and Fusion Tables
Fusion Tables (by Google) allow mapping data, creating charts and using tabular data, including viewing, filtering, summing and downloading. You can use the links below to access the 2008 NEI data using Fusion Tables. Google's feedback link is the best way to ask for improvements since Google is trialing Fusion Tables - this link is under the gear icon at the upper right of the Fusion Table pages.
Instructions on using Google Fusion Tables.
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||Table||Map|
|Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)||Table||Map|
|Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx)||Table||Map|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)||Table||Map|
|Particulate Matter ≤ 2.5 microns (PM2.5)||Table||Map|
|Particulate Matter ≤ 10 microns (PM10)||Table||Map|