EPA in California
- California Water Quality
- California Watershed Priorities
- Cleanup Sites in California
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in California
- San Francisco Bay Delta Watershed
- San Joaquin Valley
- West Coast Diesel Collaborative Exit
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- Halliburton settlement to improve air quality in schools
A $400,000 settlement with Halliburton Energy Services over diesel fleet violations will help improve air quality in Los Angeles-area schools and in the San Joaquin Valley.
EPA honors urban national park for green energy innovation
The Golden Gate National Recreation Area was recognized for significantly reducing the park’s carbon footprint.
- Search Your Environment by ZIP Code
MyEnvironment provides immediate access to a cross-section of environmental data for any geographical location in the U.S.
California is part of EPA's Pacific Southwest Region