EPA in Arizona
- Arizona Air Quality Actions
- Cleanup Sites in Arizona
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Arizona
- Motorola (52nd St.) Superfund Site
- Navajo Nation Uranium Contamination
- Route 66 Redevelopment Partnership
- Santa Cruz Watershed
- U.S.-Mexico Border
- EPA announces $13 million for environmental improvements on tribal lands in Arizona
The funding will support environmental programs, drinking water and wastewater infrastructure, and community education.
- EPA awards Arizona State University almost $60,000 for water quality improvement project
ASU’s project combines academic research with community-based training to address real-life challenges in the Phoenix-metro area.